EA Sports has released a new batch of FIFA 19 Ultimate Team cards that are themed around the Champions League and Europa League.
The ‘Team of the Group Stage’ cards include the best players from both of UEFA’s competitions so far, with some big names featuring in the Champions League side.
Barcelona’s Lionel Messi has received a 95-rated RW card and Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski has a 92-rated ST card, while Manchester United’s David de Gea has a 92 rating.
One of the standout additions is Neymar, who has received a 94 rating and a position change to CAM. That’s right, it means that FIFA 19 players who have the Ultimate Team coins — and it’s going to take a lot to buy one — can play the Paris Saint-Germain star as a striker.
The 26-year-old Brazilian international’s FIFA 19 cards have all been as a left winger (or left forward) until now.
Check out the full Team of the Group Stage for the Champions League:
- GK: David De Gea (92) / Manchester United
- CB: Mats Hummels (90) / Bayern Munich
- CB: Kalidou Koulibaly (89) / Napoli
- LB: Jordi Alba (88) / Barcelona
- CAM: Neymar (94) / Paris Saint-Germain
- CAM: Nabil Fekir (86) / Lyon
- CM: Ivan Rakitić (88) / Barcelona
- CAM: Christian Eriksen (88) / Tottenham Hotspur
- RW: Lionel Messi (95) / Barcelona
- ST: Antoine Griezmann (90) / Atlético de Madrid
- ST: Robert Lewandowski (92) / Bayern München
- GK: Samir Handanovič (89) / Inter Milan
- ST: Paulo Dybala (90) / Juventus
- RW: Gareth Bale (89) / Real Madrid
- ST: Edin Džeko (86) / Roma
Here is the Team of the Group Stage for the Europa League:
- CB: Sokratis Papastathopoulos (86) / Arsenal
- CM: Giovani Lo Celso (83) / Real Betis
- CM: Ruben Loftus-Cheek (81) / Chelsea
- CAM: Kai Havertz (82) / Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- RM: Viktor Tsygankov (82) / Dynamo Kyiv
- ST: Munas Dabbur (81) / Red Bull Salzburg
Credit: EA Sports
FIFA 19 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Which card do you want the most for your Ultimate Team?
Let us know in the comments.
Featured Image Credit: EA Sports/PA