Andrea Bocelli rules multiple Billboard charts this week, as the legendary classical artist earns his first No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with his new LP Si. The set also helps him hit No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100 for the first time.
Plus, Maroon 5’s “Girls Like You,” featuring Cardi B, spends a seventh week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, while Halsey and Sheck Wes hit the top 10.
Here are 13 other things to know about the charts this week:
2. More Ariana: “God Is a Woman” hits No. 1 on the Pop Songs airplay chart, while “Breathin” simultaneously reaches the top 10. Click here for the story.
3. Ariana talk: On the Chart Beat Podcast, Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson discuss how Grande keeps dominating the charts with each single. Plus, chart chat about Lady Gaga, Maggie Rogers and more. Click here to listen.
4. Nicki Minaj makes history on the latest Hot 100, as she becomes the first woman to have earned 100 total entries on the survey. Click here to read all about the achievement.
5. Looking ahead to next week’s Billboard 200, Metro Boomin is slated to earn his first No. 1 album with Not All Heroes Wear Capes. Click here for the latest projections.
6. In a second new Chart Beat Podcast this week, country chart-topper Kane Brown and his manager, Martha Earls, chat about his new album, Experiment. Click here to listen.
7. Over on the Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson welcome guest Dinah Jane to discuss her new music, finding her identity outside Fifth Harmony and more. Click here to listen.
8. Panic! at the Disco scores its first No. 1 on the Hot Rock Songs chart with “High Hopes.” Click here for the post.
9. As Marshmello and Bastille’s “Happier” continues to scale the Hot 100, rising to No. 3, it makes history at No. 1 on the Alternative Songs chart. Click here for details.
10. Michael Jackson’s classic “Thriller” returns to the Hot 100, thanks to annual Halloween streaming and sales gains, and reaches its highest mark since 1984. Click here for the story.
11. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s duet “Shallow” is now Gaga’s longest-leading No. 1 on the Digital Song Sales chart, as it spends its fifth week on top. Click here for details.
12. Maluma’s “Mala Mia” hits No. 1 on the Latin Airplay, Latin Pop Songs and Latin Rhythm Airplay charts. Click here for the post.
13. The Struts debut in the top 10 of the Emerging Artists chart, while the party’s not over for Billie Eilish, who returns to No. 1. Click here for details.